Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Frank


Frank, the seven foot distorted bunny rabbit from Donnie Darko, has been a reoccurring image in my nightmares. Although he is not considered one of the more "scarier" characters, he has impacted my life more than I have realized. Whether he is involved in chasing me and terrorizing me during the night or simply standing in the background, Frank is there. I see him in mirrors, in closets, and even standing in my kitchen. While these dreams are in my conscience and in my head, they are real to me. There is never a night where I don't close my closet door before sleeping and it never hurts to check under the bed because you never know where Frank will be or when he will decide to take action...

8 comments:

  1. okay thanks ADINI ill be sure to look over my shoulder

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ali, I'm sure you're about to become Donnie Darko...or Donnet Darko for that matter. I mean, seeing Frank everywhere? That's where it starts...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just remember to sit at the back of the movie theater so he's not behind you...

    ReplyDelete
  5. i agree. i also think ali could be schizophrenic too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. okay im not schizophrenic its not my fault that Frank is creepy and likes to follow people for no reason and jordyn im convinced that he is just haunting me but maybe i am becoming "Donnet Darko"

    ReplyDelete